17 December 2008

dupont circle

it was warm enough today that i got to go wander around dupont circle in washington, dc with my coat open and no hat or gloves.

annalisa, 18, previously featured, near dupont circle.
she is wearing the same boots she had on in her last picture.
the scarf cinches the deal for me.


dani, 31, at dupont.
this is how i desperately wanted to dress before i went away to college, and i don't manage to do it often enough. why shouldn't we all dress up like this to go to school or work?


matthew, at dupont.
again with the scarves on men...i'm a little obsessed.


this is me, also hanging out near dupont.
i'm wearing my favorite sweater and my all-time favorite scarf. the scarf is chinese and is so enormous that it is basically a textile blanket. i wear it so much that i worry that it will eventually quit on me and start to come apart. i'm wearing my pleasantly grungy boots (similar to eddie's a number of posts ago) which i got from a friend years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment